HS1L-RKMRP-1-TK2787 IDEC Door Interlock Switch
The HS1L series interlock with solenoid has the following:
- 3000N locking strength (which is the largest in class)
- It is suitable for large and heavy doors
- The same actuator as the HS1E series (actuator retention force 3000N)
- Six contacts in a compact housing (same size as the HS1E series)
- Same dimensions and mounting hole layouts as the HS1E series (Size: 35 × 104 × 129 mm)
- Door open, closed, and locked statuses can be monitored for various applications
- Energy efficient new solenoid unit and has 32% less solenoid current consumption compared with the HS1E series
- Manual unlock key and LED indicator are fitted as standard
- Manual unlock key allows for manual unlocking in the event of power failure or maintenance requirements
- Indicator has an independent circuit, and can be used for various purposes
- Two locking mechanisms to choose from - a spring lock (unlocked with energised solenoid) or a solenoid lock (locked with energised solenoid)
- M3 terminal screws for wiring
- Wide operating temperature range (–20 to +55°C).
This HS1L-RKMRP-1-TK2787 IDEC Door Interlock Switch has been made exclusively for use on a range of DMG Mori Seiki CNC machine tools. This switch replaces a range of door interlock switches from IDEC including the HS1E-140, HS1E-340, HS1E-540, HS1E-740 and HS1E-7KLMBP-TK2213.
Some of the specific DMG Mori Seiki part numbers for the HS1L-RKMRP-1-TK2787 are E66562A, E66643A, E66561A, E66472A, E66470A, E6649A, E66322A, E66165A, E66164A, E66163A and E66162A.